From Thursday June 15th 2017 to Saturday June 17th 2017
The VivaTech program is deep, the floor is wide, and the opportunities are endless.
So we created this app to help you:
- Build a personalized program around your interests
- Chat with attendees and scan their badges
- Navigate to any booth with indoor geolocation
- Highlight your own presence at the show
And don’t forget to say hello to Frankie the chatbot, your lovable personal assistant for the event!
- Thursday 15 June: From 8am to 7pm
- Friday 16 June: From 8am to 7pm
- Saturday 17 June: From 9am to 7pm
- Food is served throughout the venue in restaurants and snack bars.
- VivaTech is fully accessible to disabled visitors.
- A free cloakroom is available near the entrance.
- Metro line 12
- Tramway lines T2, T3a
- Bus routes 39, 80
In all cases, get off at Porte de Versailles.
Vélib’, the Paris bike-sharing scheme, has 3 nearby stations:
- n° 15049 at 2 rue Ernest Renan
- n° 15017 at 42 boulevard Victor
- n° 15061 at 12 square Desnouettes
LeCab is offering special fares for VivaTech 2017, valid from 23/05/17 to 22/06/17:
- €15 off your first ride with code VIVATECH15
- 20% off subsequent rides with code VIVATECH20
Airport fares are:
- €48 for Aéroport de Paris-CDG
- €37 for Aéroport de Paris-Orly